I was born and raised in Romania. Like many others, as a little child I had to interrupt my education to go to school. During those confusing years I spend in school, I put my hands on a Pentax Z-10 camera and got hooked in the world of photography. At first I was attracted mostly by nature photography but in the last few years I turned to portrait. I find portrait photography to be fascinating.
I often imagine a short story, in witch my model has the leading role.
2 Feb 2013 — 82 views, 2 favorites
2 Feb 2013 — 58 views, 4 favorites
4 Sep 2010 — 66 views, 4 favorites
4 Sep 2010 — 46 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: In Need of Inspiration in Tampa and Surrounding Areas
A: Do you know?