I was born and raised in Romania. Like many others, as a little child I had to interrupt my education to go to school. During those confusing years I spend in school, I put my hands on a Pentax Z-10 camera and got hooked in the world of photography. At first I was attracted mostly by nature photography but in the last few years I turned to portrait. I find portrait photography to be fascinating.
I often imagine a short story, in witch my model has the leading role.
4 Sep 2010 — 51 views
4 Sep 2010 — 58 views
15 Jul 2010 — 121 views, 2 favorites
15 Jul 2010 — 129 views, 7 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
70 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
213 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?