'I am a camera...'
occasionally with an additional apparatus hooked unto my lens.
None of my Holga series are manipulated. All layers are actualized in camera -in a single frame.
If any of my work is post processed--It is so stated in description.
For 2011 calendar of My NY Holga:
Find me at: http://www.bonanza.com
17 Jun 2010 — 716 views
when I will crop and re-size.
images will follow
16 Jan 2008 — 1330 views
Having cast so many nah votes...i wonder,"does anyone know what it is?."
22 Apr 2007 — 2142 views
Overall ...hanging your clothing out to dry is rich with metaphoric significance and a task that makes for great imagery.
11 Apr 2007 — 4111 views
Beauty makes the world a better place. a visual gift,as the essence of beauty is experience only with closer contact and understanding of it.
6 Apr 2007 — 1372 views
I feel like a child at show and tell.
28 Mar 2007 — 1342 views
as this system falls further to shreds...
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
412 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?