I have been taking photos since I was 10 years old. I love photography and how one can tell a story through photographs! I recently finished my Masters degree in social work (MSW) and I'm hoping to find a way to work with my love of photography and social work together to help people express themselves ad tell their stories.
Find me at: http://https
17 Jun 2013 — 7 views
23 May 2013 — 16 views, 1 favorite
13 Sep 2012 — 22 views
13 Sep 2012 — 11 views, 2 favorites
19 Aug 2012 — 26 views
12 Aug 2012 — 11 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Member of the Week
- Marveling in Wonder
- Photo Challenge: Zoom
385 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?