Hello! I have been shooting for many years, but started to get into photography and "looking" at my shots only a few years ago. The two areas I like to shoot the most are Macro and Architecture. I live in Montana and there are some great ghost towns here to explore. I get lost in them, finding interesting things to shoot and imagining what it was like to live there. I really enjoy being here and seeing everyone's work. There are some very talented people here!
14 Dec 2008 — 57 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Go For Red"!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
449 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?