Based in São Paulo, Brazil, Jorge Sato graduated from ESPM (Escola Superior de Propaganda & Marketing) and started working in the creative area at local advertising agencies. After a year, he got to know the Brazilian Fine Art photographer Claudio Edinger and after working together for about 3 years, Sato decided to focus on personal projects in order to express himself in a unique way.
Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Find me at: http://www.jorgesato.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
76 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
223 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
232 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?