I am bad at these bio questions unless someone is asking specific questions about myself. I find a lot of things interesting. I'm inquisitive. I started my picture of the day project on 4/11/11. I have a Nikon D5000 and I like to travel far for my pictures.
I sometimes make captions that don't always make sense. Sorry.
20 Feb 2012 — 2 views
2 Jul 2011 — 5 views
2 Jul 2011 — 6 views
2 Jul 2011 — 4 views
23 Jun 2011 — 10 views, 1 favorite
21 Jun 2011 — 9 views
21 Jun 2011 — 7 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?