I am retired from the US Navy and live in AZ with my wife and kids. Thank you all for your support, this has been one hard endevor lately, with work, my photo business, 3 classes at a local community college, my 3 kids and my softball. It has been crazy to post. I will try and make a conserted effort to continue semi-regularly. But with all that 18 hrs days are tiring. I am trying to shot only but it has been difficult, but I will get there. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!
Find me at: http://www.seaandsandsphotography.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
61 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
139 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
203 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Does anyone know of any good online diplomas to do?
A: Do you know?