shocked to see it's been seven years since I first came here and posted a few amateurish pictures. Seems like several lifetimes ago. I keep up with other shooters on Facebook, but wonder why I've left this place. I've shot half a million photos since joining here, and now make my living teaching photography for Boston University's digital trades school. Weird how things turn out, isn't it?
Find me at: http://www.seanieblue.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
368 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?