I first got turned on to photography w/ a 33 mm Minolta when I worked as a Peace Corps training staff member for a Kenya ag program. Upon my return to the US, I put aside photography to pursue my profession (psychology). Now, I've returned to enjoying photography and am relatively new to the digital.
24 Jun 2009 — 77 views, 1 comment
24 Jun 2009 — 78 views
24 Jun 2009 — 84 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
423 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?