I first got turned on to photography w/ a 33 mm Minolta when I worked as a Peace Corps training staff member for a Kenya ag program. Upon my return to the US, I put aside photography to pursue my profession (psychology). Now, I've returned to enjoying photography and am relatively new to the digital.
24 Jun 2009 — 77 views, 1 comment
24 Jun 2009 — 79 views
24 Jun 2009 — 84 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
62 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
168 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
209 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Best All Around Canon Lens
A: Do you know?