I am a Working Class Hero---I like to pack my cameras up and go looking for moments to touch- Living in Northwestern Ontario--Canada is way nice--Lot's of places to go,lakes and forests and nobody around--Way Peaceful!!! Just call me Real Lucky---Hope some of my Fun Makes You Smile--Pura Vida Amigo's--David
18 Oct 2007 — 193 views, 5 favorites
18 Oct 2007 — 136 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?