I love nature and being outdoors. Lived on a sailboat for many years with my husband and cruised the Western Caribbean. Now we are full time RV-ing. Most winters you can find us on the Texas coast in Port Aransas, Texas. I'm an amateur photographer and still have a lot to learn. Most of my pictures are not planned, just at the right place at the right time. Pictures are wonderful memories. Star gazing, dolphin watching, walking the beach, hunting for shells and fishing are also passions of mine.
25 Sep 2011 — 3 views
25 Sep 2011 — 11 views, 1 favorite
25 Sep 2011 — 19 views
18 Jul 2011 — 7 views
18 Jul 2011 — 3 views
18 Jul 2011 — 5 views
18 Jul 2011 — 11 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
422 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?