I am a wife, mother, partner, photographer and artist. I have been in the photography business for 15 years, however I have only been photographing what I want for the last 2 years.
I enjoy edgy yet simple photographs that capture my subjects personality. Portraits are what I like the best.
I hope to be breaking into the Art Scene (the little one there is) here in Oklahoma.
Please comment my work. I like the feedback.
Find me at: http://www.myspace.com
4 Jun 2009 — 46 views
25 May 2009 — 62 views, 1 favorite
25 May 2009 — 63 views
25 May 2009 — 50 views
25 May 2009 — 43 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
394 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?