I am an art and photography teacher at a high school in the Poconos. I began teaching photography before I actually knew how to use a camera-- I learned as I went. Now that I've been teaching it for 5 years, I've grown to love this medium as much as (if not more than) the oils and watercolor that I have always used. I'm still what I would consider a 'novice', but I'm soaking up all the knowledge I can, and have both exhibited and sold my photos.
15 Jan 2010 — 27 views
11 Jan 2010 — 19 views
11 Jan 2010 — 24 views, 1 favorite
11 Jan 2010 — 18 views
11 Jan 2010 — 26 views
3 Jun 2009 — 69 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
230 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
235 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can you please tell me how to cancel my JPG+.
A: Do you know?