I dearly love photography. I am a writer, artist and very passionate about photography. I was a photo journalist for nine years, but the joy and excitement of shooting the great outdoors and all that it offers, make my day.
When I am stressed I take my camera and go for hours shooting everything and anything. I don't know about you , but I never tire of GOD'S creation. Every day is another photo shoot for me.
Thank you all who take the time to view my Photos.
17 Dec 2014 — 37 views, 18 favorites, 19 comments
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: where can i buy back issues
A: Do you know?