I'm a Shadows, heavy light ,Color Explosion and texture fanatic.I love roughing a photo up...I enjoy Shooting romantic, and creating moody settings with different exposures when it comes to my photography.Drawn to simplicity in a scene. I have a crooked eye, Love thingah ma bobs, and whatchamacallits when shooting. my perspective is off kilter, But I have fun!My tools are Sony Alpha and Nikon d300 and lens baby
Find me at: http://www.Stevehoglewatercolorphotography.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
412 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do I download my original images?
A: Do you know?