Designer, photographer, medium. Soulsearcher, Aquarius. Loves reading and writing, design, painting, drawing, photography. Likes to learn and listen. Loves lanquages, histories and mysteries, biographies, movies, documentaries, travels. Likes and loves Egypt, Italy, England, The Netherlands, Spain, France, America, Turkey... more or less pretty much every country i guess... Loves to get in touch with anyone out there!
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?