I am 31 years old, a railroad engineer for Norfolk Southern, and live in Radford, VA. I'm married and have a little girl... both of whom are liable to show up in my photos from time to time.
I picked up photography about 4 years ago, and have since become addicted. I love older film cameras, especially medium format, but I also love my Nikon D200....
I have a headache/photo blog located at http://www.headachechronicles.blogspot.com
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
57 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
121 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: It seems that there is a very narrow selection of images in VS. Why
A: Do you know?