I am 31 years old, a railroad engineer for Norfolk Southern, and live in Radford, VA. I'm married and have a little girl... both of whom are liable to show up in my photos from time to time.
I picked up photography about 4 years ago, and have since become addicted. I love older film cameras, especially medium format, but I also love my Nikon D200....
I have a headache/photo blog located at http://www.headachechronicles.blogspot.com
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
17 Jun 2008 — 50 views
20 May 2008 — 53 views
20 May 2008 — 61 views, 1 favorite
20 May 2008 — 85 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
46 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
110 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why cant I post new stories? :(
A: Do you know?