David de London
I am retired, a published author, and semi-recluse. Leaving the rest of the world behind I returned home to Montana twelve years ago, picked up a camera and have not put it down since. I use an Olympus E-500. Most of my shooting is outdoors. I tend to leave my 'shots' alone, do little editing. The camera teaches me something new nearly every time I take it "out there"...(its not what you look at, its what you SEE)
Thanks for dropping by
15 Jul 2008 — 968 views
Discovering an ancient typewriter is more than it seems.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
40 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
88 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?