I started photography in January 2008 and have never looked back. I know what I know from personal experience, that is, learning the hard way and also from pointers by more experienced friends.
I like analog as well as digital photography; alternating between the two as I go along.
Please visit my photo blog www.randomrefractions.com
12 Apr 2010 — 19 views, 2 favorites
5 Oct 2008 — 96 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
31 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
81 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?