I started photography in January 2008 and have never looked back. I know what I know from personal experience, that is, learning the hard way and also from pointers by more experienced friends.
I like analog as well as digital photography; alternating between the two as I go along.
Please visit my photo blog www.randomrefractions.com
12 Apr 2010 — 19 views, 2 favorites
5 Oct 2008 — 96 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Go For Red"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
423 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can you please tell me how to cancel my JPG+.
A: Do you know?