Part time Photographer living in Dublin Ireland. I only shoot in film normally medium format & 35mm. I prefer B&W to colour. Although I do venture into colour land every so often...
I primarily am interested in documenting day to day life and capturing people. There is so much in the human face, I believe I will never tire of shooting people. I do take errant trips into urban and scenic landscapes but these never really satisfy my soul.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
16 Jun 2011 — 22 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
64 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
193 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
215 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you favorite a photo?
A: Do you know?