Part time Photographer living in Dublin Ireland. I only shoot in film normally medium format & 35mm. I prefer B&W to colour. Although I do venture into colour land every so often...
I primarily am interested in documenting day to day life and capturing people. There is so much in the human face, I believe I will never tire of shooting people. I do take errant trips into urban and scenic landscapes but these never really satisfy my soul.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
16 Jun 2011 — 22 views, 2 favorites
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
438 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?