I am 41 years old, married to a wonderful and patient woman and living outside of Portland, OR. JPG is my favorite place for inspiration and I'm continually amazed and surprised by the quality of images and endless creativity on the site and in the magazine. I am honored to be included in this wonderful experiment and long for the day I can quit my office job to travel and practice the art of photography full-time.
Find me at: http://www.redbubble.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
102 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
345 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you favorite a photo?
A: Do you know?