I am a 23-year-old administrator and student from Long Island, NY. I like to do photography as a hobby, and I usually like to take pictures of abandoned places, rusty machinery, sunsets, and beach scenes. For most of the pictures before August, they were shot using a Nikon D70s. I just bought a Nikon D300, which is what I am shooting with now.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
4 Aug 2008 — 86 views
29 Jul 2008 — 438 views
29 Jul 2008 — 353 views
29 Jul 2008 — 459 views, 1 favorite
29 Jul 2008 — 421 views
29 Jul 2008 — 547 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?