I am a 23-year-old administrator and student from Long Island, NY. I like to do photography as a hobby, and I usually like to take pictures of abandoned places, rusty machinery, sunsets, and beach scenes. For most of the pictures before August, they were shot using a Nikon D70s. I just bought a Nikon D300, which is what I am shooting with now.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
25 Jul 2008 — 70 views
25 Jul 2008 — 102 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
210 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
226 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?