I started taking photos with my mother's old Nikon FE2 a number of years ago while living on a riverboat on the Amazon. I started going from there. I have changed styles and camera's overtime. Currently I primarily shoot with a HasseIblad 503CW and a Canon EOS-1 Mark II, although I still use the Nikon from time to time. I recently remembered why I love photography, and am trying to channel that and help my skills improve.
14 Jun 2009 — 630 views
This is the brief story of minha cordeirinha
2 Jan 2009 — 936 views
Selects from a series of photos I took this summer of my friends having fun in the sun, or just enjoying other leisure activities.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
423 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?