Known for my passion for photograpy, I am just as fervent about volunteering my photography skills and time to many nonprofit organizations. Some of the groups to which I volunteer include The Heritage Foundation, Help-Portrait, the Native American Indian Association and Franklin Tomorrow. In addition to my serious side, I also introduce humor into my work with toy photography. If I can make you laugh or smile, then my effort has meaning. :)
Find me at: http://www.smarttimages.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
100 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
263 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
267 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?