All the colors of my life and what I see in the lives around me, translate into my art. Photography is more than a hobby for me, It's a passion. I am in love with art, light, color, and the creative use of cameras. One of my art teachers once told me, art should draw out emotions in people. I hope my photos move you as much as they have me.
You can best reach me on Facebook at Gettys Photography, on twitter @gettysphoto and at email@example.com
Find me at: http://fineartamerica.com
4 Nov 2009 — 70 views
3 Nov 2009 — 70 views
29 Oct 2009 — 64 views
29 Oct 2009 — 73 views
25 Oct 2009 — 73 views, 1 favorite
23 Oct 2009 — 52 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
400 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?