I am hoping to someday be able to do photography full time....you know.....be a famous 'artiste'!
I had always toyed with the idea of taking up photography, but didnt really get into it until 2006 when I had a couple of months off between jobs. I spent alot of time walking the beaches and wildlife refuges. I see things in a different light now; everything is a possible 'photo op'!
(p.s. always looking for constructive criticism..tx!)
Find me at: http://www.redbubble.com
14 Nov 2008 — 208 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Steps and Stairs"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?