I am a Toronto based artist with a heart always fastened to Montreal.
Photography and poetry let me tag along in their games which I take
as serious as the blood in my veins. Must flow!!!
I love the artistic process. Looking into it as though a mysterious trunk left behind in the attic of some abandoned house.
Whatever's inside, you have to try on. Walk around in it and see if
you can't make it you're own.
1 Mar 2007 — 418 views
1 Mar 2007 — 393 views
1 Mar 2007 — 301 views
1 Mar 2007 — 416 views, 2 favorites
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?