I am an electrician on Long Island, NY. Got into photography a few years ago, more seriously within the last year when I bought my first dslr, an Olympus E-500.
I hope to see and learn from the great photos i see here.
Any constructive criticism is welcome.
I'd also like to add that none of my photos are post-processed. Some photos may need it, in others' eyes, but I don't see it.
I can also be found on flickr as sparkylu25
Vote for my photos, please? lol
23 Jun 2013 — 1 view
26 Oct 2010 — 13 views, 1 favorite
2 Oct 2010 — 17 views, 1 favorite
2 Oct 2010 — 10 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
364 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
269 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do i nominate photo and member of the week ?
A: Do you know?