I am all about learning anything that I can possibly get my hands on. Music and friends are all I really need in life. I've been shooting photos for about 8 weeks, now it seems that I look at EVERYTHING in a different way. I think that I can see something good in anything, no matter how big or small or randomly awkward it is. I do this as a hobby and passion, just like most other things in my life. I'm planning on med school, I love sushi, Canon rocks my face off, and so does good wine.
Find me at: http://www.sagananthony.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Hello March"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
260 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: where can i buy back issues
A: Do you know?