I am a Canadian teacher from Nova Scotia, who is starting to take photography more serious. I have always enjoyed taking pictures, but have made the move to my first DSLR back in June. I have been trying to figure out as much as possible since then for this rewarding hobby.
27 Nov 2008 — 229 views, 1 favorite
10 Oct 2008 — 209 views
10 Oct 2008 — 219 views
9 Aug 2008 — 326 views, 1 favorite
9 Aug 2008 — 299 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
61 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
139 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
203 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?