I am Chinese-looking Filipino freelance photographer currently working as web editor in Beijing, China. I've learned that personal bubble is not important here in the mainland. I feel so much like a foreigner even when I look like the rest of the population, more so when I open my mouth and start bargaining fruit prices.
Find me at: http://starcky.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
216 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can anyone tell me how to reach JPGMAG?
A: Do you know?