Desmond James C
I am an amateur photographer. The word amateur is a derivative of the Latin verb amo meaning: to love. So I am a person who loves taking photographs. I even love failing at it. I love standing in the gutter at midnight trying to capture the moon & the stars with my camera. In these rare & precious moments of undistilled joy I feel like a success.
A man is a success if he gets up in the morning & gets to bed at night, & in between does what he wants to do.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
17 Dec 2008 — 74 views, 2 favorites
16 Dec 2008 — 80 views, 1 favorite
16 Dec 2008 — 54 views
16 Dec 2008 — 52 views
16 Dec 2008 — 37 views
11 Dec 2008 — 36 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
86 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
239 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
246 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: It seems that there is a very narrow selection of images in VS. Why
A: Do you know?