Pretty much a self-taught photographer. I have had a camera in my hands for the last thirty five years. There was a gap from about 1992 to 2004 when I lost inspiration but since the advent of digital SLRs my interest has resurfaced and keeps going forward.
Mostly I enjoy photographing people but I like to try different things to keep it fresh. I am also happy to get feedback on my work positive or negative so long as the negative is designed to help me grow as an artist.
Find me at: http://www.soulfocusphoto.co.nz
- +JPG+ since August 2012
15 Feb 2013 — 13 views
15 Feb 2013 — 52 views, 1 favorite
15 Feb 2013 — 19 views
15 Feb 2013 — 11 views
15 Feb 2013 — 20 views
19 Jan 2013 — 11 views
19 Jan 2013 — 45 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
415 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?