Pretty much a self-taught photographer. I have had a camera in my hands for the last thirty five years. There was a gap from about 1992 to 2004 when I lost inspiration but since the advent of digital SLRs my interest has resurfaced and keeps going forward.
Mostly I enjoy photographing people but I like to try different things to keep it fresh. I am also happy to get feedback on my work positive or negative so long as the negative is designed to help me grow as an artist.
Find me at: http://www.soulfocusphoto.co.nz
- +JPG+ since August 2012
3 Aug 2012 — 39 views, 2 favorites
3 Aug 2012 — 36 views, 3 favorites
3 Aug 2012 — 41 views, 1 favorite
3 Aug 2012 — 42 views, 3 favorites
3 Aug 2012 — 33 views, 2 favorites
3 Aug 2012 — 42 views, 2 favorites
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
34 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
94 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
83 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?