I am an inspector of the world around me and I use photography as my pigment, my method of inspection. Living in New York City gives me many opportunities to explore my interests in architectural, sculptural, fine art and night photography. Carrying my camera everywhere I go just makes sense.
Find me at: http://www.pursuebliss.com
23 Sep 2008 — 219 views, 4 favorites, 3 comments
22 Sep 2008 — 148 views, 1 favorite
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Theme suggestion
A: Do you know?