I am a former Marine living in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. I've been into photography since high school but was out of it for about 10 years when my first 35mm SLR was stolen. I've been back into it for 3+ years and enjoying the digital photography, although I still enjoy working with film. Including a "new" Mamiya 645 Pro 120 film camera.
My favorite photography types are photojournalism, sports, landscapes, airshows/aircraft, and nature - and any of them in low light/night.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
46 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
110 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?