I am a photographer and videoblogger from Boston. I like to come across a scene and stop to think of it from a unique perspective. It's easy to point and shoot. It's more fun to stop, think, move, then point and shoot.
Find me at: http://stevegarfield.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
100 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
263 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
266 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why cant I post new stories? :(
A: Do you know?