Hi! I am Kim and I am a 29 year-old crazy crafting artsy-fartsy hermit. Nice to meet you.
I graduated from Wayne State University in Detroit in 2005 with a BFA in photography / fine arts.
I enjoy shooting with several different cameras: digital, film, toys, and my SX70. I also enjoy shooting a wide variety of subjects. I love shooting kitsch, urban decay, carnivals, and portraiture.
Find me at: http://www.stoopidgerl.etsy.com
2 Aug 2007 — 577 views, 7 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Story of the week
A: Do you know?