I am soft spoken, caring but short tempered. Can't live without freedom & dignity.
I respect all the beautiful things given by nature specially woman & nature itself. I respect every religion too.. and feels that each of them needs some correction for good of their own people & world.
I LOVE MY COUNTRY.
I hate noise, pollution, liars & INDIAN POLITICIANS.
I like success, truthfulness, adventure and traveling.
Looking forward to do something good for my country & to see the world.
Find me at: http://www.kunalmanusmare.com
7 Jun 2013 — 3 views, 2 favorites
15 Aug 2012 — 8 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?