I am a camera. Attached to me is a human. He expects me to do all the work. Well, he does point me in the direction he desires, but hey, I could probably do that just as well! OK, so he does take me to interesting places. But he often blindfolds me til we get to the place. Oh...that's a Pocket!? My older cousin told me the human used to keep him slung on his shoulder...or 'round his neck. Got a much better view! So why should I be relegated to the guy's pocket! I'm quite pixelated.
Find me at: http://cafepress.com
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
394 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?