I bought a canon A1 in 1989, and was absorbed immediately into this science of available light. I photograph what we have taken for granted at some point in our lives, the simple things we don't see; sometimes... any how, I shoot with Nikon gear. I'm not in denile anymore about digital. I have embraced it and could not be happier (with all the money I've saved). I hope you all enjoy my photographs. It's an honor to be part of such a wonderful collective, Jpg rocks!
Find me at: http://www.Fernandophotography.net
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
Enter "Hello March"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
231 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
235 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?