I bought a canon A1 in 1989, and was absorbed immediately into this science of available light. I photograph what we have taken for granted at some point in our lives, the simple things we don't see; sometimes... any how, I shoot with Nikon gear. I'm not in denile anymore about digital. I have embraced it and could not be happier (with all the money I've saved). I hope you all enjoy my photographs. It's an honor to be part of such a wonderful collective, Jpg rocks!
Find me at: http://www.Fernandophotography.net
1 Jan 2013 — 21 views
23 Dec 2012 — 38 views, 3 favorites
22 Dec 2012 — 25 views
11 Nov 2012 — 18 views
10 Nov 2012 — 25 views
10 Nov 2012 — 23 views
10 Nov 2012 — 16 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
395 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Does anyone know of any good online diplomas to do?
A: Do you know?