I am Corinne. I've been alive for 18 years, and I aspire to inspire.
I am an amateur digital photographer. I work with a Canon EOS 5D Mark II. I've shot primarily self-portraiture and have been photographing with my independent project, Stuck with Pins, since 2004 and have grown to obtain a particular style of having no style. My projects range anywhere from emotive portraits, to expressive experiments, to promotional images, and I am always testing out new ideas.
Find me at: http://www.stuckwithpins.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
77 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
226 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
232 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?