My parents named me Sean, but most people just call me Sean.
I've never met a camera I didn’t like. I have enjoyed experimenting with many types of formats, from old school 110 to 8x10 film cameras and everything else in between.
My latest project, “The Untitled Chair Project” finds me working with an inexpensive plastic Diana camera equipped with an instant back and a reclaimed, re-purposed ribbon procured from the trash bin as camera strap.
Find me at: http://theuntitledchairproject.blogspot.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
364 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
269 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?