I live in St. George Utah and enjoy traveling as much as I can. I enjoy taking photos as well as sharing my view of the world. My "technique" (if you can call it that, ha ha) is simple. My "equipment" is point and shoot technology. Photoshop is a little too fancy for me at this point. What I take is what I get. Some day maybe I'll upgrade but for today I'm grateful for what I have. The biggest perk of being a part of this site is being able to take in others talent. Thanks for stopping by.
21 Apr 2010 — 16 views
29 Oct 2009 — 32 views
29 Oct 2009 — 44 views
29 Oct 2009 — 35 views
29 Oct 2009 — 42 views, 2 favorites
29 Oct 2009 — 27 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
216 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do i nominate photo and member of the week ?
A: Do you know?