You may have heard of the time — some thought it a crime — Dylan ditched folk and decided to go n get electric. The vagabond is a drifter, wandering as he may. And wander I do, and wonder I may. I plugged in the amp, for it was now my time to start. The vagabond goes electric, absconds when it gets too hectic, currents through the floor, southpaw drop your jaw. Genetically disposed, that’s for sure. Father’s son though no more. I’ll show you the lights while I slip out the back door.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
22 Jun 2011 — 4 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
26 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?