I am a photography professional trying to alter my perspective on things. I began as a graphic designer and have moved to painting and photography as my work.I enjoy being able to mix my painters eye with photography. Over the last couple of years I've worked to expand my photographic skills and have successfully begun growing my clientele offering a more interesting and creative perspective to more often ordinary photography. Art shouldn't be boring and photography can be art.
Find me at: http://www.surgedesigns-az.com
25 Aug 2009 — 49 views
25 Aug 2009 — 35 views
8 Jul 2009 — 94 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
54 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
131 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
119 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Focus Fine Art Magazine
A: Do you know?